POSTPARTUM DOULA SERVICES
- Emotional, physical, and spiritual support
- Stress, anxiety, and fatigue management
- Hands-on care with newborn including multiples
- Breast- and chest-feeding support including positioning, hand expression, paced-feeding, pumping, and bottle-feeding (also formula-feeding)
- Childcare (while parents are home)
- Techniques for baby wearing, soothing, diapering, swaddling, bathing, sleeping, etc.
- Sibling support
- Household organization and baby-proofing
- Personalized birth recovery + longterm nutrition plan (optional add-on)
- Light meal prep and/or help organizing a meal train (accounting for food sensitivities, allergies, intolerances, and preferences)
- Tools, toys, and book recommendations
- Professional referrals as needed (lactation consultants, pediatricians, NDs, acupuncturists, bodywork, full-spectrum practitioners, BIPOC practitioners, etc.)
DOULA PRICING & PACKAGES
POSTPARTUM CARE ADD-ONs
+ Record your birth story – $65
Carly will scribe, organize, and record all details of your birth story including 10-20 photos (optional) into a small, professionally-printed, softcover booklet. You will receive a beautiful keepsake for you and your family to enjoy for a lifetime.
+ Mama Care Package – DETAILS COMING SOON
Carly has curated beautiful, handmade, self-care packages for new mamas–Because when mama feels good, everyone feels good!
ADD-ON NUTRITION SERVICES
+ Initial Consult (50 minutes) – $150
+ Follow Up (30 minutes) – $90